Newtown Basement Waterproofing
At BAM Waterproofing, we specialize in the following waterproofing services in Newtown, PA:
- Having a dry basement is critical to the value and functionality of your home, whether you plan to utilize the area as an additional living space or simply for extra storage. You can avoid potentially expensive water and flooding issues by having a proper basement waterproofing system installed. At BAM Waterproofing, we install a pressure relief system, which is a highly effective, interior drainage process. By installing a perforated drainage pipe around the perimeter of the basement, excess water is directed to the sump pump, which then safely discharges the water outside of the foundation wall.
- Crawl space
- An oft overlooked area of your home is the crawlspace. A damp crawlspace can not only give rise to mold and harmful bacteria, but the collection of water can potentially affect your foundation over time. Much like our basement waterproofing process, we install a pressure relief system, enabling water to be drawn outside of the foundation wall through the sump pump. Additionally, during crawlspace waterproofing, we install a vapor barrier and encapsulation, which are instrumental in reducing moisture problems that often lead to mold and water damage.
- Sump pumps & backup sump pumps
- While waterproofing and water management implementations are important, these systems can only function as well as the sump pump they use to ultimately expel the water outside of your home’s foundation. At BAM Waterproofing, we understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient sump pump that safely funnels and removes excess water, and therefore, we only use commercial-grade sump pumps in all of our water management installations.
- Another important component of an effective water management system is the reliability of your backup sump pump for when the primary sump pump fails, often due to power outages. At BAM Waterproofing, we can install a high-capacity and high-efficiency water-powered backup sump pump that does not require electricity or batteries.
- Egress windows
- An egress window is a large window that allows people to easily exit the space as well as providing access for rescue units in case of an emergency and is legally required for any finished basement. At BAM Waterproofing, we install professional egress windows according to building code requirements and measurements, and we encourage homeowners to add egress window installation to any of their basement waterproofing projects to help save time and avoid future hassle.
Are you looking to add additional square footage of living space to your home? Look no further! BAM Waterproofing can transform your basement into a dry, warm, comfortable and beautiful living space for you and your family to enjoy while increasing the value of your home. From the initial waterproofing of the space to the installation of egress windows and doors, drywall, lighting and design and layout of your new space, we’ll do it all!
Imagine optimizing unused living spaces for areas like:
- Children’s playroom
- Exercise/workout room
- Home office
- Home theater
- Wine cellar
- Living room
We can also show some TLC to the outside of your home! Including:
- Wall design/installation
Foundations can become compromised when the constant pressure from water on the exterior of the home’s foundation creates cracks in walls and/or floors. Over time, the foundation deteriorates and water seepage results. The answer is a combination of a water management system and repairing the foundation wall/floor with an epoxy injection that fills and seals the crack.
Air Quality Control
Do you know the quality of the air you breathe in your home? 40-50% of the air you breathe indoors has been in your basement or crawl space. If you’ve seen, or smelled, evidence of mold, mildew or bacteria growing in your basement or crawl space, the quality of the air you are breathing has been compromised and could lead to a variety of health issues. BAM Waterproofing is committed to providing a comprehensive solution to your air quality problem with a water management system and Humidex Basement or Crawl Space Ventilation System.
Here’s how it works!
- EXPEL moisture, gases, toxins, and pollutants from the air in the home.
- REPLENISH the polluted, damp air with healthy, dry air.
- VENTILATE the entire house, drying out the structure.
Heavy rain or melting snow can quickly cause water damage to your basement or crawl space. It is essential to act immediately to minimize damage to your home’s structure, valuables in your basement or crawlspace, and overall air quality. BAM Waterproofing is ready to respond 24/7 with the most advanced water removal and drying equipment while assessing the origin of the water issue and providing a comprehensive water management and waterproofing solution. You only have to make one call, and we’ll do it all!
Newtown, PA Service Area:
We proudly service the 18940 zip code throughout all of Newtown Borough and Newtown Township: